CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
More awe-inspiring than a rabbit with antlers, Bontrager's Jackalope wheels deliver unprecedented fat bike tire performance. Outfitted with Bontrager's TLR tubeless ready technology, you can quickly set up these wheels to run insanely low pressures for snow, sand, and dirt dominance. The Jackalope's Offset Spoke Bed (OSB) reduce wheel dish allowing balanced spoke tension for awesome stiffness and stability - something incredibly valuable when you're handling all that rolling mass. • Interchangeable axles allow for compatibility with a variety of frames and forks
Race faster and train better with the lightweight Aeolus 5 D3 TLR carbon wheels. A wide 19.5mm internal hook bead and aero D3 rim shape deliver more speed, performance and control. •D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge •OCLV is ultra-light, compliant and durable, the most advanced carbon available •TLR rims allow for quick transition from traditional tires to tubeless systems •Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel •OCLV Carbon 27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width, DT Swiss internals w/star ratchet •Cassette compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11spd (Campagnolo freehub sold separately) •Includes Carbon Stop Cork pads, TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, Bontrager internal cam quick release •No rider weight restrictions
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Standard Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Front Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability.
Races, training, group rides, gran fondos—Profile’s 58/Twenty Four Full Carbon Clinchers will be your new secret weapon. Their engineers used fluid dynamic modeling and wind tunnel testing to create a super slippery 58mm-deep by 24.5mm-wide rim for maximum free speed and slicing right through head and cross winds. Adding mph are the Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes, which have locking nipples so they stay tight. These wing-like wheels save you massive energy on the flats and they're also light enough to rocket you up the climbs. Plus, Profile's careful hand assembly and advanced carbon layup mean rock-solid stiffness for outstanding power transfer. And, because sometimes you just have to hit the brakes, Profile includes high-tech carbon wrapping and a heat-resistant resin in its rims, plus carbon-compatible brake pads come with the wheels so you'll have more stopping power than ever. Upgrade to the 58/Twenty Fours and get ready to become a better rider.
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Rear Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability. And the 130mm and 135mm Over Locknut Dimension (OLD) hub options makes these wheels usable on both your road or cyclocross frames.
$331.99 - $649.99
• Model Number : WH-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Type : Disc Brake • Axle Type : QR • Over Locknut : 100mm • Axle Length : 108mm • QR Skewer Length : QR skewer lenght: 133mm • Rim Type : Offset rim • Rim Height : 18.8mm • Rim Width : 23.9mm • Recommended Tire : 29x1.90-2.25 • Faster acceleration and smoother rotation • High rigidity and durability. • 28pc butted spokes (F&R). • Offset rim design with better spoke tension balance for durable wheel construction.
Tame the toughest terrain conditions with smooth-rolling precision. The Line Elite TLR's lightweight build and wide stance can tear down, turn around, and climb back up. Rapid Drive hub engagement keeps you on track over technical trails. Key features: - Rapid Drive hub design instantly transfers effort into forward momentum - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance - Interchangeable axles allow for compatibility with more frames and forks - Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel - Lightweight alloy rim (33mm outer, 28mm inner width) and 54 tooth Rapid Drive hubs - 6 bolt 100x15 front hub, 135/142x12 rear hub - SRAM XD available
$369.99 - $429.99
Stay connected to the trail with 108 points of engagement and a 29mm internal width rim that supports aggressively treaded tires for maximum traction and cornering capability. With so much performance packed in, Line Elite 30 is a perfect upgrade to any bike. Key features: - Rapid Drive 108 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum - Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless - Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel - Boost 110/148 wider hub flanges enhance bracing angle for stiffer wheel - Ultra-durable rim with 29mm internal 33mm external width 28 hole fr/r - 28 front/rear nail head 14/15G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples - 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately - Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool
$349.99 - $479.99
Smooth rolling and confidence inspiring Key features - Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade - Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance - 6061 alloy rim 23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width, 3 pawl hub - Shimano 10/11, SRAM 10/11, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately) - Includes Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release - No rider weight restrictions
$488.99 - $727.99
Rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. The tubeless tires somehow find grip. The M 1700 SPLINE 25 comes stock with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails. The wide rim gives the tire that decisive little bit more support while the Ratchet System freewheel ensures safe engagements even in the most averse conditions. Finally, being a lightweight helps you to quickly get back up to that trail entrance, to start the slip-and-grip fest all over again.
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
- Size : 700c - Model : AEOLUS 3 D3 - Holes : 18 - ERD : 569mm - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubular - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Front - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 350g
- Size : 700c - Model : Bontrager Approved TLR Disc - Holes : 24 - ERD : 598mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 525g
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 603mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 520g
Admit it—your wheels are nice, but your bike would be a whole lot sweeter if you were riding carbon. Enter the Kovee Pro wheelset. Designed with the XC and Trail rider in mind, these wheels will shave weight and increase stiffness to your ride, while offering the versatility you need for the right axle compatibility. - OCLV is ultra-light, compliant, and durable: the most advanced carbon available - Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrade to a tubeless system - Ultra-durable carbon rim (29mm outer, 22.5mm inner width) with 3-pawl drive system - 14/15/14 gauge spokes with Alpina locking alloy hex head nipples - Center Lock disc, Shimano 10/11 (11-speed SRAM XD driver available separately) - Includes TLR rim strip (installed), TLR valve, and valve core removal tool
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
- Size : 700c - Model : Aura 5 TLR - Holes : 18 / - ERD : 596mm - Color : Nude - Finish : Nude - Type : Clincher - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric (front) / Asymmetric (rear) - Weight : 540g
With a new lightweight bearing & axle system, the reliability and performance you trust with Shimano hubs keep rolling with the updated XTR rear hub. - Boost compatible 110x15mm axle spacing
- Model Number: HB-M7010-B - Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 110 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 158g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Pro Carbon - Holes : 28 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
$954.99 - $1,084.99
There are no compromises on race day, and Profile Design knew that when they designed their 58/TwentyFour tubular wheels. The 58mm-deep rim, 24.5mm rim width, and super stiff carbin layup provide uncompromising go-fast performance. And, the aero shape of the rim slips easily through the breeze, increasing your efficiency and speed. Match these rims up with your favorite tubular tires (sold separately) and experience a ride that clinchers just can't offer, with high-traction cornering and a supple road feel you need to ride to believe. The hubs feature sealed bearings for high-mileage durability and the freehub body is Shimano/SRAM 9, 10, and 11-speed compatible so you can use the drivetrain of your choice.
$331.99 - $649.99
• Model Number : WH-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Type : Center Lock Disc • Axle Type : 15mm E-Thru • Over Locknut : 100mm • Axle Length : 100mm • Rim Type : Offset rim • Rim Height : 18.8mm • Rim Width : 27.9mm • Recommended Tire : 27.5x2.00-2.40 • Increased tire rigidity for improved traction. • 24C wide-profile offset rim. • Front/ Rear: E-thru. • 28pc butted spokes (F&R). • Offset rim design for durable wheel construction.
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
These wheel skewers are designed to blend seamlessly into the bike for faster aerodynamics. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. - Proprietary Speed Concept design integrates into the bike for faster aerodynamics - When seconds matter, details matter. Demand the fastest skewers for your bike
• Rim valve grommet for XXX rims • Rubber
- Model Number FH-M7010-B2 - Series SLX - Disc Rotor Mount Center Lock Disc - Axle: 148x12mm - 12mm thru-axle - 32-hole - Weight: 357 grams
$79.99 - $99.99
Quick-Release Model • Model Number: FH-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Over Locknut: 135mm • Axle Length: 146mm • Axle Diameter: 15mm • QR Skewer Length: QR skewer length : 168, 173mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 12x142mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: FH-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 12mm E-Thru • Over Locknut: 142mm • Axle Length: 142mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
• ABP Classic skewers are 210mm long and only work with first generation ABP bikes • Steel and aluminum
Page 1 of 12 Next page