- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
$39.99 - $40.00
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains. - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double-ended: No - Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance - Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$59.99 - $74.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
Jagwire's Straddle Cable Carrier is for cantilever and centerpull brakes. It attaches to the end of the brake cable and is what the brake's straddle (also called transverse or crossover) cable attaches to. The Straddle Cable Carrier is made of light, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum with a steel bolt. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift Kits are the perfect way to enhancing shifting performance and precision and add style to your bike, too. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, precise shifts, excellent durability and corrosion resistance. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are rubber adapters that fit over hydraulic brake lines so that the lines will fit into various open-type frame cable-housing stops and stay securely in place. You get a pack of 50.
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's Hydraulic Fittings Combo Box is a handy parts box for your home shop that includes a variety of common fittings and seals for a range of disc brakes from Avid, Formula, Hayes, Magura, Shimano and Tektro.
$60.00 - $60.99
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
$2.99 - $10.99
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts - Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth shifting action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof - Stainless slick
$59.99 - $127.99
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
• In-line cable adjusters for tuning that perfect shift • Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo
$11.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$3.69 - $24.49
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
$19.49 - $19.99
• Custom colors used on project one bikes • Specially-formulated plastic inner line prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
$2.49 - $8.49
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Page 1 of 2 Next page