These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Speedplay's Drillium pedals are the ultimate platform pedals for downhill, slalom and BMX. The huge concave platforms with replaceable pins (20 per pedal) deliver a surefooted grip and incredible power transfer. Plus, the 12mm chromoly axles offer maximum strength. The precision bearings (one needle, two cartridge in each pedal) guarantee smooth, durable operation and these amazing pedals even feature built-in grease ports for easy lubrication with no disassembly.
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love.
Shimano's Click'R PD-T400 offers easy access to the cycling lifestyle, no matter your experience level. The Click'R pedal system requires 60% less effort than a standard Shimano SPD, so clipping in or out is smooth and effortless. And, adjustable spring tension provides customizable pedal performance to suit your riding style. A wide, supportive pedal cage, and a double-sided clipless pedal, impart confidence, letting you ride with ease and comfort. Tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings provide on-road and on-trail durability.
• Extremely wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wide pedal platform for more pedaling stability • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Increases stability and control when not clipped in • Protects binding mechanism against impacts • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Speedplay's X/1 Titanium pedals are super-light and a great upgrade for your dream road bike. They provide knee-saving unlimited float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so your knees don't have to work against spring tension. They also boast needle and dual cartridge bearings for smooth spinning, while their dual-sided design offers extremely easy entry and exit. A compact, low profile positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and unmatched cornering clearance.
Speedplay's Frog Chromoly pedals will keep you pedaling strong no matter what conditions you face. These amphibious creatures are almost completely immune to mud and dirt thanks to tough resin bodies and an ingenious design that allows the cleat to engage the pedal instead of vice versa. It's an efficient pedal system for off-road riding, centuries, touring and commuting thanks to the recessed cleat that allows you to walk freely. Plus, they're super light and feature all the innovations that have made Speedplay famous, including: limitless, knee-friendly float; easy, dual-sided entry and exit; exceptional cornering clearance and rugged construction that lasts and lasts.
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
Evo's Alloy MTB Pedals are lightweight and low profile, perfect for trail or city use. They're compatible with clips and straps too!
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
$84.99 - $85.99
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
$90.99 - $92.99
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for.
No matter what kind of bike you have, you'll benefit from Speedplay's Frog Titanium pedals. These lightweight amphibious creatures are almost completely immune to mud and dirt thanks to tough resin bodies and an ingenious design that allows the cleat to engage the pedal instead of vice versa. It's a great pedal system for off-road riding, centuries, touring and commuting thanks to the recessed cleats that allow you to walk freely. Plus, they're super light and feature all the innovations that have made Speedplay famous including: limitless, knee-friendly float; easy, dual-sided entry and exit; exceptional cornering clearance and rugged construction.
Shimano's PD-A520 Pedals are affordable and easy to ride. Entry and exit is natural and the large platform makes pedaling simple even when your cleats are not engaged. These are excellent touring pedals thanks to low-maintenance sealed bearings and recessed cleats for walkable cycling shoes.
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
$279.99 - $599.99
Syzr Pedal Systems transfer power more efficiently to your off-road rig. Rider power is delivered to Syzr pedals directly through the cleats, not through the spongy rubber lugs of the shoe sole. Direct, Through-the-Cleat Power Transfer ensures that no rider energy is lost during transmission. SYZR pedals also use Active Cleat Stabilization Technology to improve the precision of the pedal/cleat connection and eliminate the slop and lateral instability common to off-road pedals. With advanced Roller-Cam Release Technology, Speedplay ensures consistent release in wet or muddy conditions. Instead of the usual metal-to-metal connection that allows other pedals and cleats to seize during release, Syzr cleats feature Ceramic Roller-Cams that do not seize when wet because they roll. In addition to improving consistency of release, the ceramic contacts provide exceptional, long-term durability.
Shimano Deore XT M8040 Flat Trail Pedals offer legendary performance and durability. - Superior grip for aggressive trail riding - Fore-aft concave - 10 pins on each side - Optimized platform size - 2 body size options (also means different Q-factor) - S/M: 100mm x 105mm, for 36-43 shoe - M/L: 110 x 115mm, for 43-48 shoe - 2 pin length options : long & short - Pedal System: Flat Pedal - Average Weight: S/M size 469 grams, M/L size 514 grams
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
It's amazing what a fresh set of cleats will do for your ride, not to mention the health of your knees. Garmin's Vector Cleats offer six or zero degrees of float. • Compatible with all Garmin Vector Pedals
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
Evo's MX-6 Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance
Upgrade your Vector pedal-based power meter to the dual-sensing Vector 2 system. Garmin's Vector to Vector 2 Upgrade Kit can accommodate both standard (12-15 mm) and large (15-18 mm) crank arms. Upgrading allows you to take that next step in performance by measuring the power from both legs, which can reveal strength deficiencies between your left and right side.
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
• Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Slimmer, lighter axle • Low platform height for pedaling stability • Lightweight: 310g pair • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust, dependable retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong , durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
Go from one-sided to dual-sided power measurement with Garmin's Vector 2S Upgrade Pedal. With your standard 2S system (sold separately) you only have power data from your left leg, which leaves the possibility of unknown discrepancies between your left and right sides. Injuries, natural imbalances, and other factors that leave one side of your body less powerful than the other are common. By measuring power from both legs, you get a much more accurate picture of what you're doing and how to improve on any asymmetry you might have.
Shimano's M545s are great for blasting BMX courses, dual-slalom runs and technical trails. They boast large toothed platforms that grip non-cleated shoes for top-notch control and comfort. Plus, there are Shimano SPD bindings, too, to grab your cleated shoes for cross-country use, and they're angled for easier entry. These pedals feature rugged chromoly axles and durable sealed-cartridge bearings, too.
Page 1 of 3 Next page