These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Speedplay's Drillium pedals are the ultimate platform pedals for downhill, slalom and BMX. The huge concave platforms with replaceable pins (20 per pedal) deliver a surefooted grip and incredible power transfer. Plus, the 12mm chromoly axles offer maximum strength. The precision bearings (one needle, two cartridge in each pedal) guarantee smooth, durable operation and these amazing pedals even feature built-in grease ports for easy lubrication with no disassembly.
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love.
Speedplay's X/1 Titanium pedals are super-light and a great upgrade for your dream road bike. They provide knee-saving unlimited float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so your knees don't have to work against spring tension. They also boast needle and dual cartridge bearings for smooth spinning, while their dual-sided design offers extremely easy entry and exit. A compact, low profile positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and unmatched cornering clearance.
Evo's Alloy MTB Pedals are lightweight and low profile, perfect for trail or city use. They're compatible with clips and straps too!
Speedplay's Frog Chromoly pedals will keep you pedaling strong no matter what conditions you face. These amphibious creatures are almost completely immune to mud and dirt thanks to tough resin bodies and an ingenious design that allows the cleat to engage the pedal instead of vice versa. It's an efficient pedal system for off-road riding, centuries, touring and commuting thanks to the recessed cleat that allows you to walk freely. Plus, they're super light and feature all the innovations that have made Speedplay famous, including: limitless, knee-friendly float; easy, dual-sided entry and exit; exceptional cornering clearance and rugged construction that lasts and lasts.
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
• Extremely wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wide pedal platform for more pedaling stability • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Increases stability and control when not clipped in • Protects binding mechanism against impacts • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
No matter what kind of bike you have, you'll benefit from Speedplay's Frog Titanium pedals. These lightweight amphibious creatures are almost completely immune to mud and dirt thanks to tough resin bodies and an ingenious design that allows the cleat to engage the pedal instead of vice versa. It's a great pedal system for off-road riding, centuries, touring and commuting thanks to the recessed cleats that allow you to walk freely. Plus, they're super light and feature all the innovations that have made Speedplay famous including: limitless, knee-friendly float; easy, dual-sided entry and exit; exceptional cornering clearance and rugged construction.
Shimano's PD-A520 Pedals are affordable and easy to ride. Entry and exit is natural and the large platform makes pedaling simple even when your cleats are not engaged. These are excellent touring pedals thanks to low-maintenance sealed bearings and recessed cleats for walkable cycling shoes.
$134.99 - $229.99
Upgrade your Vector S pedal-based power meter to the dual-sensing Vector 2S system. Garmin's Vector S to Vector 2S Upgrade Kit can accommodate both standard (12-15 mm) and large (15-18 mm) crank arms. Upgrading allows you to take that next step in performance by measuring the power from both legs, which can reveal strength deficiencies between your left and right side.
• Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Slimmer, lighter axle • Low platform height for pedaling stability • Lightweight: 310g pair • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust, dependable retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong , durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included
Go from one-sided to dual-sided power measurement with Garmin's Vector 2S Upgrade Pedal. With your standard 2S system (sold separately) you only have power data from your left leg, which leaves the possibility of unknown discrepancies between your left and right sides. Injuries, natural imbalances, and other factors that leave one side of your body less powerful than the other are common. By measuring power from both legs, you get a much more accurate picture of what you're doing and how to improve on any asymmetry you might have.
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Shimano's M545s are great for blasting BMX courses, dual-slalom runs and technical trails. They boast large toothed platforms that grip non-cleated shoes for top-notch control and comfort. Plus, there are Shimano SPD bindings, too, to grab your cleated shoes for cross-country use, and they're angled for easier entry. These pedals feature rugged chromoly axles and durable sealed-cartridge bearings, too.
Shimano's M647s are bear trap-style bad boys perfect for BMX, downhill, dual-slalom, freeriding, even technical cross-country. They feature a combination of dual-sided, pop-up Shimano SPD bindings for quick and easy entry and grippy platforms that hold your feet firmly when you don't have time to clip in. Cleat tension is easily adjusted, and the chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings ensure these sweet pedals hold up to the toughest of conditions and use. - Cleats included
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
When you need extra tread so your feet stay planted, Electra's Chopper Pedals are up to the task. With a durable pedal body and sturdy, smooth-spinning spindles, the Chopper Pedals give you the confidence you need in traffic or even on the trails.
Shimano's Click'R PD-MT50 Pedals are stable, super simple, and ready to pedal! The Click'R pedal system requires 60% less effort than a standard Shimano SPD, so clipping in or out is smooth and effortless. Adjustable spring tension provides customizable pedal performance to suit your riding style. A wide, supportive pedal cage, and a double-sided clipless pedal, impart confidence, letting you click in and out with ease and comfort. Plus, tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings provide on-road and on-trail durability.
$33.74 - $53.99
It's amazing what a fresh set of cleats will do for your ride, not to mention the health of your knees. Garmin's Vector Cleats offer six or zero degrees of float. • Compatible with all Garmin Vector Pedals
Upgrade your Vector pedal-based power meter to the dual-sensing Vector 2 system. Garmin's Vector to Vector 2 Upgrade Kit can accommodate both standard (12-15 mm) and large (15-18 mm) crank arms. Upgrading allows you to take that next step in performance by measuring the power from both legs, which can reveal strength deficiencies between your left and right side.
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
Evo's MX-6 Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
If your favorite ride leads to the beach or perhaps the grass at the local park, Electra's Barefoot Pedals are here. They feel the same way with their foot-friendly platforms and comfy plastic bodies. Treat your feet to smooth comfort with these durable platforms.
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
Flat pedals are the preferred choice of downhillers, dirt jumpers and enduro riders, but any trail rider can reap the benefits of a pedal born from the demands of those elite riders. A curved body and solid platform with traction pins means that every time you place your foot, your shoe stays put. Lift off at any moment knowing you can stamp back down on the gas and find firm placement. - Dial in your preferred traction with tuneable pin placement and contact height - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Pedal body is made from 6061-T6 aluminum
Page 1 of 3 Next page