- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$138.99 - $152.99
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
- Length 170/175mm - Style : City - Teeth : 44t - Color : Black
Shimano's FC-RS500 Crankset features a casual yet elegant design. It is equally comfortable ripping up a race course or causally cruising cobbled side streets. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 110 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Road - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Diameter: 24 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
$759.99 - $766.99
- HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (2x11-speed) Trail Ride Specific HOLLOWTECH II crank arm. Cold Forged aluminum for strength and durability. Interchangeable with all of the new XTR Chainrings - Standard Q-factor (168mm) - HOLLOWGLIDE. Hollow gear construction optimized rigidity, lightweight and durability - Durable teeth. Titanium (2x11/3x11), Stainless steel (single) - Wt: 656g (40-30-22T, w/o BB), 630g (34-24T, w/o BB), 583g (30T, w/o BB) - Model Number : FC-M9020-B2 - Series : XTR - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Crank Arm Length : 170 / 175 - Bottom Bracket : SM-BB93 / SM-BB94-41A - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68 / 73
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
TruVativ's Descendant is a downhill bike specific crankset with amazingly strong forged 7050 aluminium arms. At just 822 grams, this remarkably tough package brings ultimate performance to everyone from freeride shuttlers, to slopestyle riders, to hard-charging gravity racers. Plus, the GXP bottom bracket with Gutter Seal Technology keeps out mud and dust.
$139.99 - $159.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
$244.99 - $259.99
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
Campagnolo is all about drivetrain evolution, and their Chorus Crankset proves it. The full-carbon cranks and 4-arm spider feature a unified bolt pattern that allows for all three chainring standards. This design incorporates an 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt, but also supports the chainring to increase system rigidity. The crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. The integrated Ultra-Torque spindle joins the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. - Chainring BCD: Campagnolo 146 Asymmetric, Campagnolo 112 Asymmetric
Campagnolo's incredible Record Ultra-Torque Crankset sports a unique, integrated spindle that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. Campy's ultra-smooth bottom-bracket bearings are included and fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically striking design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's standardized BCD (145/112mm) allows for multiple chainring sizes. Plus, the Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: double - Spindle interface: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
- Chainring Bcd: 64 , 96 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length (MM): 175 Mm - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Number Of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: Not Included - Spindle Interface Type: Octalink
$520.99 - $564.00
SRAM's X01 DH X-Sync Crankset is engineered for ultimate downhill performance in the most aggressive terrain. The carbon crank combines stiffness and strength with lightest-in-class weight at under 800 grams. Proven in World Cup and World Championship racing, it’s the crankset made for relentless downhill rides. - X-Sync wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - High strength aluminum pedal lug - 7075 CNC alloy single ring, 32-tooth- - Compatible with SRAM 1x 7- and 10-speed DH drivetrains - 165mm-long crank arm - Weight: 740g (with bottom bracket)
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
The road steepens, but instead of slowing down, you push harder on the pedals and fly up the hill as all of your power turns into speed thanks to your Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque Crankset. It sports a unique, integrated titanium spindle design that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. And for ultra-smooth pedaling, the crankset comes with ceramic bottom-bracket bearings that fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically arresting design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's unified BCD (145/112mm) allows for all 3 chainring standards. Plus, the Super Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: Double - Spindle interface type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
SRAM knows you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and that choice says a lot about your personal style. SRAM designed the X01 Eagle crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them, the X01 Eagle is the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available. Combined with the Eagle direct mount chainrings, and as an integral part of the Eagle drivetrain, this is a crankset that gives your ride a winning style—assuming you’re into that sort of thing. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Fat Bike - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12 - Rings: 30-tooth - Spindle Diameter: 24-22 Stepped - Spindle Interface Type: Truvativ GXP
$339.99 - $399.99
Shimano's Ultegra Compact Crankset boasts hollow-forged-aluminum arms and a hollow aluminum big ring. These technologies combine for impressive weight savings and superb strength. An integrated bottom bracket axle provides super-efficient power transfer, while chainrings with ramps, pins and notched teeth deliver lightning-quick shifting.
Shimano's CX50 Crankset features lightweight, hollow-forged aluminum arms and two-piece construction for high-efficiency power transfer to get you through the mud and on the podium. The 36/46 chainring setup is a 'cross friendly combination, and Shimano's wide pitch crank design eliminates chain rub in cross-gear situations. SG-X chainrings boast the shift-at-will performance Shimano is known for.
$296.99 - $370.99
Big air, pure speed and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom.
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Triple Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff, hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The three chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
- Bontrager Satellite crank - Includes bolts, caps, and washers - Style: City - 350g
SRAM's X1 1400 Hollow Forged X-Sync Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the single-ring specific X1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - 6000 series AL - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring - Bottom bracket configurations: BB30 or GXP - Compatibility option between Boost 148 hub or standard hub - Chainring: 32-tooth - Crank lengths: 175mm, 170mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
Page 1 of 4 Next page