Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
The Shimano Tourney TX800 front derailleur offers precise shifting with HYPERDRIVE technology for 3x8 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 66-69 - Top gear teeth: 42T/48T - Total capacity: 20T
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Front Derailleur Braze-On Adapter is the correct mount for electronic Di2 derailleurs and their fast powerful servo motors.
The Super Record 12-Speed rear derailleur combines the highest quality materials for exceptional weight and unparalleled performance. The unidirectional carbon fiber front rocker arm reduces weight, with an innovative shape that envelopes the cassette better, thanks to 3D Embrace technology, creating a double effect: allowing the chain to maintain optimum traction at all times, thus increasing the speed, power and precision of shifting. - Carbon fiber-reinforced construction, to increase strength while keeping weight to a minimum - Optimized spring return for constant chain tension - Adjustment of the initial rear derailleur position - Removable pivot on the upper body - Optimized to work with cassettes from 11 to 34 teeth Specifications: - Largest Cog: 34 - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 37 - Cage Length: Medium - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy 12-Speed Chorus/Record/Super Record 2019+ - Drivetrain Speeds: 12
The Rival eTap AXS wide front derailleur is optimized for smaller X-Range chainrings on wide cranks and uses Yaw technology so there's no need for trim. Its wider position on the bike also provides clearance for extra wide tires, so you can venture far beyond the beaten path. - Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability - For wide cranksets with 43/30T chainrings - Additional clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1" tires - Crisp and accurate front shifts - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Battery Not Included
SRAM's X3 Rear Derailleur is ready for adventure. Its composite and steel construction is tough, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
Shimano's Acera rear derailleur makes use of advanced designs that make it shift better and last longer. HyperGlide technology results in faster shifting, and Double Servo technology utilizes a double servo-panta mechanism that enables the rear derailleur to track perfectly to each shift and maintain an optimum distance from each sprocket. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 45t - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 9-speed
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Compatible with DUAL SIS index shifting, the Shimano Tourney TY front derailleur is perfect for 3x7 and 3x6 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 63-66 - Top gear teeth: 48T - Total capacity: 20T
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x10 Front Derailleur is designed to work flawlessly with SRAM's X-Glide shifting technology. This stiff, strong front derailleur provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
The SRAM Rival 1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action, delivering 100% of what you demand. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, reducing shift effort and chain slap. - X-HORIZON design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap - Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap - Sealed cartridge bearings and aluminum cage - Technologies: X-HORIZON, EXACT ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, Cage Lock - Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes, 269g - Long cage: 10-42 cassette, 275 g
$58.99 - $63.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$58.99 - $63.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
$28.99 - $29.99
Shimano Tourney TX is a basic 8-speed rear derailleur for entry-level sport bikes and riders. Enjoy durable, trouble free, and stable performance. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
$59.99 - $63.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
The Shimano Altus rear derailleur brings Shadow technology and wide-range capability to 9-speed drivetrains - B tension spring for quick and easy wheel installation and removal - Super low-profile concept with SHADOW mechanism - Wider linkage ensures durability and more precise shifting - Easy adjustment and maintenance - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 36t - Total capacity: 45t
- 10/11 Speed compatible - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow) - 42T Max Low Sprocket - 11T Min top Sprocket
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 front derailleur. - Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque - Programmed control of chain guide - Shimano Synchronized shift - Full and semi synchronized shifting program - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - System communication with rear derailleur, Programmed control of chainguide works for minimal chance of chain drop - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 132 grams
Shimano's Saint Rear Derailleur is packed with World Cup-worthy features, like an integrated skid plate, a urethane bump stop, and low-profile Shadow positioning, all of which protect your derailleur as you smash through rock gardens and overgrown singletrack. Shimano Plus Technology minimizes chain and impact noise, and maintains perfect chain tension so you can shift with precision and authority no matter how rough the terrain gets. The Saint Rear Derailleur also has a mode converter that lets you use either a close-ratio DH cassette, or a wider-ratio freeride cassette.
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
$169.99 - $184.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergonomic Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Largest Chainrings (2x): 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Page 1 of 4 Next page