Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
End Plug For Femto USB and Stvzo Femto USB Front
End Plug For Femto USB and Stvzo Femto USB Rear
Replacement rubber end plug for the Hecto Drive, Micro Drive or Mini Drive lights.
Replacement rubber end plug for the KTV Front, KTV Rear and KTV Pro Rear lights.
Replacement silicone rubber mounting strap, for use with the Hecto, Micro, and Macro LED lights.
A handlebar mount for Micro (front), Macro, and Hecto (front) LED lights. This mount is made of a snap-fit mold injected Composite Matrix cradle and is secured to a wide range of handlebar diameters with a multi-position, silicone rubber strap for tool-less installation.
This mounting strap is a replacement mounting strap for Lezyne's Year 10 Deca XXL and Super XXL LED lights (each sold separately).
Easier and safer than having to ride with one hand, the LED Remote Switch allows for remote operation of compatible Lezyne LED lights. Rapidly adjust lumen output on the fly no matter the terrain. The lightweight and super-compact design features a simple O-ring attachment which quickly mounts to nearly all handlebars. Compatible LED Lights: - Mega Drive 1800i - Super Drive 1600XXL - Super Drive 1500XXL (Y12) - Macro Drive 1300XXL - Macro Drive 1100XL (Y12) - Micro Drive Pro 800XL - Micro Drive Pro 650XL (Y12) - Lite Drive 1000XL - Lite Drive 800XL (Y12) - Power HB STVZO E550 - Power HB STVZO 500 - Power STVZO Pro 115+ - Lite Drive STVZO Pro 115 - Hecto STVZO Pro 65a
Lezyne's Femto Drive Pair are compact, bright, and beautifully made front and rear safety lights. The Femto Front is an ultra-compact safety light with integrated lens On/Off switch. Durable machined aluminum construction. Side Visibility lens extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility. Two replaceable CR2032 batteries power one bright LED. Up to 15 lumens with two output/flash options. Available in seven unique anodized colors. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. The Femto Rear mirrors the design of the Femto Rear, but puts out up to 7 lumens of red light with two output/flash modes.
Bright and efficient multi-purpose e-bike cycling light. Durable, heat-dissipating CNC machined aluminum construction. Two ultra-high-output LEDs deliver up to 500 lumens. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. Intelligent Auto Day/Night dim mode. E-bike compatible 6 – 12v input, 6w easily plugs into batteries from top makers including Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha. Includes CNC fork mount and 140cm long power cable. Our e-bike lights are powered by the motor of an e-bike and need to be manually installed. Proper installation may require some disassembly of the bike and motor (depending on make and model battery type) and additional wiring to connect the light to the motor. Please contact the e-bike or motor manufacturer for installation instructions. It is highly recommended to have a trained e-bike professional install your lights for you. *Direct X-Lock Mounting System not compatible with all stems. Please see installation manual for stem compatibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 500 - Dimensions: 44.5 x 41 x 25mm / 1.75 x 1.61 x 0.98"
The Lezyne Zecto Drive Front is a compact safety light with three LEDs designed with a lightweight and sturdy Composite Matrix and CNC-machined aluminum body. It delivers a highly visible 250 lumens in Daytime Flash Mode. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provides Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting. The Lezyne Zecto Drive Rear complements its Front counterpart perfectly, delivering a highly visible 80 lumens in Daytime Flash mode. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provide Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting. The dedicated rear design points upward to ensure light is directed straight back.
High-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light. Separate head/battery for versatility and portability. Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminum body. Ultra high-output LEDs producing up to 1,000 lumens. Includes external Infinite Light Power Pack battery with 70"/177.8cm cable. High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter). - Modes: Blast: 500 Lumens; Enduro: 250 Lumens; Economy: 150 Lumens; Day Flash: 500 Lumens; Flash: 150 Lumens; Overdrive: 1000 Lumens - Run time: Blast: 5:30; Enduro: 11:00; Economy: 18:00; Day Flash: 17:00; Flash: 35:00; Overdrive: 3:00 - Weight: 73g
- Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 22.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Front Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 22.5 hours (Avenue F-100 COB) and 11.25 hours (Avenue R-50 COB) - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Double-lens technology provides HIGH-QUALITY precise light distribution - LED STRIP shows battery level - Side lighting for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - NEW snap-tight bracket - 30 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 24 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 4 hrs
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-45 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
- Double-lens technology provides HIGH-QUALITY precise light distribution - AUTO LIGHT SENSOR measures ambient brightness adjusting the light mode automatically - Side lighting for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - NEW snap-tight bracket - Display shows the remaining battery run time - battery symbol in the display starts flashing when battery level is below 20% - 60 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 30 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 3 hrs
Lights, Camera, You Name it The Accessory Mount is a great solution for attaching your GoPro-style mount to your helmet, seatpost, handlebar, selfie-stick or just about anything else. The banded system offers easy attachment, the 270 degree rotation helps you position your camera so that you can get the shot every time, and the omni-directional breakaway feature will take the hit in a crash (possibly saving your camera equipment). With the Accessory Mount, your imagination is the only thing holding you back. Features - Omni-directional breakaway, 270 Degree Rotation
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- 2 super bright LEDs per light - Soft yet durable silicon casing - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
- 2 Super bright LED's per light - Easy On/Off - Just push the lens - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- 1 Super bright LED - USB charging port - Never worry waterproof design - Red low battery indicator - Angled seatpost brack
- Bright CREE XPE-R3 LED & 1 super bright LED - 1 Micro-USB charging cable included - Never worry waterproof design - Red low battery indicator - Angled seatpost bracket
Lights, camera, Electra. Vintage look, modern personality. The Electra Retro Headlight provides plenty of light in front of your bike, no matter what time of day. Light up your life—and your bike. - Bright and efficient LED element - Includes brackets to mount on fork crown and four AAA batteries - Low battery indicator - StVZO compliant
The ultra-bright pulsing safety light The Lightweight and compact safety beacon is easily clipped to clothing, pets, bikes, strollers, etc. for increases viability, day or night. Simply recharges with built in USB. - +20 hours run-time - 1/2 Mile Visibility Distance - Pulsing and Constant Modes - USB Rechargeable, 0 to 100 in 45 minutes
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
Page 1 of 3 Next page